As a soon-to-be parent, many of us read books and websites that told us exactly what developmental milestones to expect and how to take care of our young children. But no one really informs us about our children's biggest academic milestone - learning to read. This course helps you understand your child's reading development and what to do and expect at every age.
This course offers twenty hours of material including CONCRETE tips, videos, apps, games, suggested books, websites, tutorials, and reflections!
- Chapter One - Welcome to the Course
- Chapter Two - For the Love of Reading
- Chapter Three - What to Expect for Babies and Toddlers
- Chapter Four - What to Expect for Kindergartners
- Chapter Five - What to Expect for Grades 1-2
- Chapter Six - What to Expect for Grades 3-5
- Other Resources
Be sure to check out drmollyness.com!